24_Over_30

RE: [24_Over_30] Re: Season 7 Finale discussion Pearson, John Thu May 21 10:00:49 2009

I know it's a long shot but what if Jack just plays a couple of opening
episodes and then dies?
That would satisfy the people that say "we know he was signed for next season"
but for how long?

Is Rene the new Jack?

John Pearson

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Willow58
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [24_Over_30] Re: Season 7 Finale discussion

So I am not the only one! I was disappointed with the finale. It ended with a
whimper. Jack lying comatose in bed. And like Josina said, we already know
there will be a season 8 so it was no suspense, will Jack live. We knew it. For
me the season went from great to ho hum when first Bill died and then Tony
became bad. And I can buy that he'd do all that for revenge. Revenge yes but
not killing innocent people, himself. This season to me is right behind last
season as worst.