30D

Re: [30D] Circular polarizing A Rolla Wed Oct 22 14:01:19 2008

Gopal

It looks like Marumi filters are not sold in USA,
only or mostly in Erope and Asia
plus Japan, of course, it's a Japanese company

----- Original Message -----
From: Gopal Bhaskaran
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [30D] Circular polarizing

Thanks! They are near Bangalore, Karnataka state which is south of India.
Also have a look at the excellent articles by Bob Atkins @

http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/tutorials/polarizers.html
http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/technical/polarizers.html

B+W makes very good filters. I remember once checking the price of a
UV filter from B+W and it was more than the cost of my lens and
decided not to buy :)

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 12:54 PM, A Rolla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gopal
>
> Great shot!!!
>
> If you use your polarizer for that shot...
> i think I'll buy three of them!!! :-)
>
> Where are those hills in India?

gopal