American_Idol_By_Request

[American_Idol_By_Request] Allison's Official Websites Sasafrass Thu Jun 25 23:00:39 2009

Ok, I know it's hard to tell sometimes, but these are Allison's OFFICIAL
websites....
http://www.allisonirahetaofficial.com
http://www.myspace.com/allisonirahetaofficial
http://www.twitter.com/airaheta
http://www.youtube.com/user/AllisonIrahetaTV

Now, compare those with these posers....
http://www.myspace.com/officialallisoniraheta
http://twitter.com/AllisonOfficial
http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialAllison

Pay close attention to how these sites are linked together, as well as
the tweets. I think you'll come to the same conclusion as I did.... Now,
I know what you're thinking.... they're not allowed to be on MySpace or
Twitter. But maybe the rules have changed? Or maybe Allison was just
sneaky enough to use Twitter without getting in trouble? Again, look
closely at them, & I think you'll agree with me.