CSI-on-CBS

[CSI-on-CBS] LAURENCE FISHBURNE - FISHBURNE TIPS WIFE FOR CSI ROLE iluvtvser Fri Jan 30 18:00:36 2009

LAURENCE FISHBURNE - FISHBURNE TIPS WIFE FOR CSI ROLE

  Caption: Laurence Fishburne 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards 2008 - Press Room
held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Los Angeles, California ....

   '); document.writeln(''); document.writeln(''); document.writeln('');
document.writeln(''); //-->

    New CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION star LAURENCE FISHBURNE has tipped his
actress wife GINA TORRES to join him on the U.S. TV drama - five years after
she guest starred on the show. Fishburne joined the crime series' cast in
October (08), marked by the departure of the show's longtime cast member,
William Petersen.
And the actor, who plays an investigator on the series, is itching to get
Torres back on set since her brief stint on the show in 2004, two years after
the pair married.
In an interview with America's Star magazine, he says, "My lovely wife actually
did an episode called Double X a number of years back. I would be more than
thrilled if she came back."

  01/30/2009 07:06:35 PM

PYLS: An Emily Giffin Group
Constantly Cable Networks