Canon-10D

[Canon-10D] Re: from Bauana to Carauari in 233 images... jvismara Fri Jun 26 23:00:24 2009

please tell me... is the long text boring?
are these far too many images for anybody to care?
is the theme Amazon kind of dejá vue?
maybe I'm in the wrong mailing list... any recommendation of a nice one to
share experiences?
thanks,