Canon-350D

Re: [Canon-350D] Re: Proposed list name change request for comment Rick Jack Fri Sep 19 06:01:38 2008

Hi,
  Your right. We should keep it simple with refrence to the original group.
Why not " Canon-350D-1000D, and beyond"
Rick

--- On Fri, 9/19/08, Boris Beckert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Boris Beckert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Canon-350D] Re: Proposed list name change request for comment
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 7:13 AM

I agree with Rob's sentiment. I have no plans to abandon my 350d, but
will eventually move on. The comments and advice from this group are
invaluable. I think a name change will not estrange the 350d crowd so
much as bring in more contributing members.

Regards,

Boris

On Sep 18, 2008, at 9:14 PM, Rob Morales wrote:

> As we grow as photographers, the group should grow with us.

Boris Beckert
Lake Elmo, MN
BorisMD at Mac dot com