Canon-350D

Re: [Canon-350D] CF card pins, sensor cleaning Rosemary Thu Sep 25 20:00:44 2008

Hey Wayne,

Well. I have tried the camera sensor cleaning twice on the 350D, where it opens
up and I use this huge camera blower (from the camera store). I was able to get
it clean with the exception of two stubborn spots that will not come off.

There is actually a kit with swipes? I did not know this.  My only option was
going to have to drive an hour up to Phoenix and have the guy clean the
sensor..........that is if he had time............and was there.............not
to mention the expense. So aggravating.

If you have other ideas of what, where, how, etc., please let me know!

Thanks,
Rosemary

My online photography and artwork galleries:
http://www.pbase.com/desertrose<http://www.pbase.com/desertrose>
http://desertrose-images.smugmug.com<http://desertrose-images.smugmug.com/>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne J. Cosshall<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [Canon-350D] CF card pins, sensor cleaning

  Rosemary, how do you clean your sensor? I've got a kit with swipes on
  a stick the right size for my 350D and 400D and I find that works
  fine. Mostly I just blow it clean and of course the 400D keeps itself
  pretty clean. I have one of those big rocket shaped blowers and I
  find that does a good job of shifting most stuff on the 350D.

  Cheers,

  Wayne

  Wayne J. Cosshall
  Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker: