Canon20D

Re: [CanonDigital SLRs] Calibration? hut2three Fri Jun 26 17:00:32 2009

Thank you for that info. I already knew most of that.  I have a calibration
target designed for precision telescopes.  Oddly, the amount of focus
degradation is dependent on F-stop setting. On my kit lens on the 20-D, the
ideal spot is about F4 (still out of focus) and it gets worse in both
directions from there. The L-series is at about F-8.  My Olympus point-and
shoot is dead on crisp at all F-stops.
I've been on the Canon website, and don't see anything about calibration or
about sending to them. I'll look again at the website.