DotNetDevelopment

[DotNetDevelopment] Re: Dynamically create pages jack me Thu Jun 25 06:01:02 2009

Hi

I have requirement of a site in which client want to get articles from the
user/Visitor. When visitor will  enter the article information then the
detail of that article will not save in database. At time of submit a aspx
page will be generate in specific directory which will contains the article.

regards,
Rohit