Google-Desktop-Developer

Re: Problems with submitting my gadget shateldo Tue Jun 23 02:00:39 2009

okay regardless of the problem with the thumbnail url - i managed to
squeeze the file size to about 96 kb - its still located at the same
site and this is the link where im going to submit the gadget:http://
desktop.google.com/pluginsubmit  and it says i can pick desktop gadget
as a type of file submission - it still saying its too big
though...and how do you submit to the google desktop gallery if its
not this way?