Google-Desktop-Developer

Re: Problems with submitting my gadget shateldo Tue Jun 23 13:00:25 2009

ok i think i fixed the problems with the pictures..im not linking to
the small icon or big icon those are part of the .gg package and
together less than 2kb. i am linking to the thumbnail and screenshot
pictures... and now my total file size is 86 kb(for .gg file) im still
getting the same message....it won't let me upload it via plugin
submit....says its too big...http://sites.google.com/site/
shadowgadgets/Home/gadgets/watchimer.gg?attredirects=0