Law-and-Order_Criminal-Intent

Re: [Law-and-Order_Criminal-Intent] The Actress' Name Is.... Cat Fri Jul 18 09:01:30 2008

I see what you are saying, Mandi.  I'm not her biggest fan either, but I'm
learning to deal with her.  Personally, I loved Annabella's character, Barish.
That was the female equivalent to Goren.  I love what they did with the
regular L&O this season as well.  Linus Roache as Michael Cutter is fantastic.
Jeremy Sisto is nice and warped.  And Anthony Anderson can pull of one liners
almost as well as the late and very great Jerry Orbach.  CI will get there.
L&O is in it's 18th year.  CI still has a few growing pains to go through.  LOL!

----- Original Message ----
From: Mandi B. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 11:26:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Law-and-Order_Criminal-Intent] The Actress' Name Is....

Sorry, Frank - I just can't get into her - didn't get her as a serious
character when she was on Ally McBeal as a lawyer, then she was on some
short-lived series - also a lawyer ?, now as a big-time cop ? -even though she
is better - she has to fight her genetics; she just looks about 12 yrs old -
the little boy haircut and the little kid face just doesn't work for me - even
though Eames isn't haggard enough either for a major-case NYPD cop - not paired
with Goren ! ! Lenny Briscoe has the look, the new guys on regular L&O this
season look right - I guess it's my own prejudice to work through - LOL - young
D'Onofrio wouldn't have worked either :) Mandi (who has too many personal
issues herself)