Lost_ABCTV

[Lost_ABCTV] tvguide online spoilers RJ Wed Oct 04 12:00:59 2006

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-
Ausiello/default.aspx

spoiler space
Question: I'd like to offer you a trade: some shiny new Lost scoop
in exchange for my grade-A, 100 percent genuine, completely
unblemished immortal soul. Whaddaya say?— Sun Jester

Ausiello: Throw in a pint of Cake Batter-flavored Tasti D-Lite and a
$100 gift card to Best Buy and you've got yourself a deal! Just
kidding — I'm not allowed to accept gifts in exchange for scoop
unless you send the gifts to me at home and don't tell anyone. Now,
as I bragged informed you in the Ausiello Report, I've already seen
tonight's season premiere and you guys are in for a treat of epic
proportions. The episode was fraktastic. Damon Lindelof and J.J.
Abrams' script was jam-packed with thrills, chills, twists and turns
aplenty, and Matthew Fox delivered what, IMHO, was an Emmy-clinching
performance. Seriously, the gold statue is his to lose. And while
we're at it, let me also extend mad props to the underrated Julie
Bowen, who was handed the Herculean task of uttering the single most
heartbreaking line of dialogue this TV season — and she knocked it
outta the park. I have 16 sopping-wet Kleenex to prove it.

Question: What can you tell us about where the Others are living?
And where are Kate, Jack and Sawyer being held captive? I    s it
predictable? Astounding? Give us something, please!— Mike B.

Ausiello: First off, nothing about the episode is predictable,
particularly where the Others are concerned. In fact, I'll go so far
as to say your perception of the creepy outcasts will be completely
shattered within the first five minutes. I should also point out
that one of the show's three newbies is featured very prominently
tonight, and let's just say this rookie made an extremely favorable
impression on me. (Best. Casting. Decision. Ever.) And as I
mentioned in AR, a grilled cheese sandwich also gets a good deal of
airtime, as does a very familiar-looking dude named Ben. Oh, and one
more thing: we get introduced to the island's first openly gay
character. At least I'm 95 percent sure we do. Keep your ears
attuned (and turn your gaydar on) right around the time Kate steps
foot in the shower. That's when the telltale clue gets dropped.

Question: We've seen in the previews that Jack opens a door and then
water comes gushing out. Is this another hatch? Is this particular
scene in the premiere?— Mary

Ausiello: It's a five-letter word that starts with H, but it's
not "hatch." And yes, that particularly scene is in the premiere.

For Polls - Please Join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lost_ABCTVPolls
For OFF TOPIC Posts - Please Join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lost_ABCTV_OT