Minolta

RE: [Minolta] Kodachrome goes away Rick Jack Thu Jun 25 12:00:48 2009

Chuck,
  Once again I don't know the physics of the sensor or emulsion. I have worked
with B&W in Photoshop and can create something from nothing, getting any effect
or tonal range I want. I convert many of my color digital images to B&W lithe,
but I do miss High Contrast Copy, Kodalith, Kodak D8 & D19 and printing on Agfa
grade 6 paper.
  Here is some good reading, better than I can explain it. Silver Efex Pro is a
good plug-in for Photoshop (one of the products listed).
http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/digital_black_white.html
regards,
Rick