Nikon-D80

RE: [Nikon-D80] Focus area Jim B Fri Jun 05 07:05:57 2009

You should be able to move it using the multi-selector button the round one
with the 4 arrows. Pressing the middle of the button on the D300 puts it
back in the center, probably the same on the D80 but I haven't tried it.

Regards,
-jim

www.jimbphotos.com