NikonD100_D200

[Nikon D100 D200] Wireless remote for D200? Jules Wed Aug 15 00:02:16 2007

Hi,

Has anyone used a wireless remote set up with the D200?

I have found 2 (well 3 including the Nikon one) in my search on the net:

Zigview
R2-SRN Twin1 Transmitter/Receiver Remote Release Set for Nikon
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=cart_accessories&A=details&Q=&sku=440397&is=REG>

and

DotLineCorp
Wireless RF Remote Release for Nikon D100, D200 & D2 Series
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/445044-REG/Dot_Line_RS_RT04_N10_Wireless_RF_Remote_Release.html>

Has anyone used either of these? Which is better? Is there something else?
Looking for something for a group photo where I can trigger the camera while in
the group. Also do these allow for continuous shooting?

Thanks!
Jules