Professional-PHP

[Pro. PHP Dev.] I saved images in mysql database (blob) I am unable to get all images at once anjith Fri Jun 26 03:00:31 2009

Hi,

I saved images in mysql database (blob) I am unable to get all images
at once.

<?php
mysql_pconnect("localhost","root","");
mysql_select_db("sample");

$rs = mysql_query("select image from users");
while($row=mysql_fetch_assoc($rs))
{
$imagebytes = $row[image];
header("Content-type: image/jpeg");
?>

This is the code i am using i am geting one image clearly remaining i
am unable to get.....

Thanks and Regards,
Anjith