RhinoMocks

[RhinoMocks] Re: Where can I download the source code from the tutorial? chobo2 Mon Jun 22 05:04:20 2009

Hmm

Ok I will try to do a couple tests by hand to start off with I guess
to just a get a feel for it. I still don't get how to do them though.

Can someone walk me through like step by step how to test that section
of my code?

This is the verifyUser method from the authenticate class

   public bool VerifyUser(string userName, string password)
        {
            bool valid = Membership.ValidateUser(userName, password);
            return valid;
        }

It really does not need to be tested. Otherwise that basically is all
my code.