SCT

Re: [SCT] Re: Flying Douglas St.Clair Mon Jun 22 07:00:42 2009

You're right Sarge it was the sportsman!

Thanks for making the correction and taking
the onus off the nice well behaved Tourist.

Actually you can engage the Patrol (two wheel drive
no differential) for on road or off road use but let
me tell you that a Patrol with the two wheel drive
engaged on a road handling really sucks. <grin>

--
St. Doug, Tigger and Puppy in our memory.
Tir na nOg