SCT

Re: [SCT] Automobile Tires Howard Tue Jun 23 18:00:20 2009

it would be interesting to know for my 90 SE 1500 also a friend of mine has a
car tire on is 1800

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bradley
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:50 PM
  Subject: [SCT] Automobile Tires

  Has anyone tried mounting automobile tires on their motorcycle rims?

  I have a 1996 Goldwing GL1500 with motorcycle tires and it's pulling a large
California sidecar. Someone on another group I belong to is offering a
175/60/16 formoza fd2 for the GL1500.

  He claims the tire fit the bike great but he didn't like the ride (no sidecar
on his GL1500).

  Is it safe to do this?