Texas-P

[TexasPsych] Re: Modern Rock Music - Influence of Groups/Progression of Music Kevin Cheli-Colando Fri Jun 26 13:00:53 2009

Check out the Electric Prunes LIve in Stockholm 67.  They were a
pretty rippin' live band at that point, no doubt about it.

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org NEW SITE 3/01/09