The-Freshwater-Aquarium

[TFA] Re: Microsoft sponsored fish web site NetMax Thu Jun 25 05:00:59 2009

I have the impression that Maine is doing two things at the same time,
restricting flora/fauna which could be invasive (makes sense), and
restricting flora/fauna on the basis of the supplier's ability to
produce.  If that's correct, then it's the latter that falls into the
category that frequently makes me feel like governments get too
involved, and making a big project bigger increases the chances of it
all failing, or generating an underground economy as people disagree
with the government's opinion of the day. Governments should be more
surgical, focusing on tasks which are logical, well researched, easier
to communicate and more achievable.  jmo

In Canada, we have the same problem, lurching from obliviousness to a
heavy-handed response on some issues.  They may fine-tune it later as
they go along.

NetMax