alcoholicsanonymous

Re: A Different Swinging Door - As Bill Sees It margarita Fri Mar 06 06:00:33 2009

I have been an active member of AA for 24 years - and  I said to  my friend(
fllowing the same principle ) . I am nit here to stop you drinking...ify ou
are an alcoholic  i will highly recomend for you not to drink ( when asked )
but otherwise.....no
Margarita