android-security-discuss

[android-security-discuss] Re: Problems....... Anthony Lineberry Thu May 14 13:01:11 2009

Dianne, he's losing his patience! haha

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dianne
Hackborn
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [android-security-discuss] Re: Problems.......

This post is so off-topic it's kind-of surreal.

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 7:18 AM, TomG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are a ton of problems with my G-1.
Here's a list:

1.  Yahoo Messenger doesn't have a way to disable auto login.
2.  Yahoo Messenger doesn't update even while on OS home screen. Nor
usually when in it.
3.  GUI frequently bugs and freezes or shakes.
4.  SD Card recognition:  I have a 4GB SD card in it. It will
recognize it when it feels like it. Sometimes it will read it and play
all my music and pictures. Other times it says it doesn't even have a
card in it. (I have tried NTFS, FAT 32 for computers and an actual SD
Format software. Its not a problem with the card.
5.  Running items in the background should be available. (Ie:
Browser : I would like to be able to go to a page and ohh I got a
text...go view that text reply and during that time the webpage still
loads instead of stopping until I return to the browser screen. Same
with yahoo as i mentioned above.)
6.  Screen sometimes is unable to go into power save mode. Even when
left alone or pressing the lock button.
7.  Frequently has Android Process Error (like explorer.exe) and
restarts the GUI.

I believe that is most of them. Please update these. I like the G1 but
I'm losing my patience, its very irritating.

v/r,

Tom

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see
and answer them.