appigo-notebook

[appigo-notebook] Re: New user: needed help to resolve basic issues Appigo Support Tue May 19 13:00:49 2009

Thanks for contacting Appigo.  We apologize for any inconvenience that you
might have experienced while using our Apps.  This is not an error, rather
it is caused by the way Toodledo.com has set-up their file architecture.  We
have asked them to change this but, so far they have refused to do so.  The
only way around this issue is to create two different Toodledo.com
accounts.  One for Notebook and one for Todo.  We apologize for any
inconvince that this might cause.

Thanks,

The Appigo Team
--
Appigo Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Learn more about AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker), Notebook (notes
available everywhere), and Todo (simple task management) on Appigo's
website: http://www.appigo.com/

Follow the latest from Appigo on Twitter: http://twitter.com/appigo