appigo-todo

[appigo-todo] email checklist not working as expected Dustin DeVries Mon Jun 22 05:01:57 2009

I typed up a grocery list, ready to hit the store today, then had some
other conflicts.  So I went to email the task list to my wife, who is
gonna go to the store tomorrow.  Upon clicking "actions" and then
"email task," it just sends a simple email that says "Grocery Store"
rather than the entire list of subcomponents of that grocery list.

Is there a way to email the entire checklist, not just the top level
object?  Same should be true I would assume with projects, if you
email the project to someone, it should email all tasks in that
project as well.

Thanks,
Dustin