applescript-users

Re: list issues Joshua Whalen Wed Jun 24 18:00:33 2009

That worked beautifully (used the system events version) except:

I'm getting the full pathname of the file, when all I want is the filename. Anyway to get just the file name without a filtering subroutine? I'm on the road, so I don't have my manuals and much of my code base along. otherwise I wouldn't bother you with that.

TIA! And thanks twice!

Joshua Whalen
http://www.panix.com/~joshua/resume.html
+1 (212) 457-9908 - home, voicemail