applescript-users

Re: launch an application, and on quit, logout? Donald Hall Wed Jun 24 18:00:39 2009

I publish a little application called Script Timer that should do what you want. It has a background scheduling engine that you arrange to start up at login, and that monitors for events and times at which you want to run scripts or applications. Among many other features it has the ability to run a script when an application you specify quits. So, you could schedule a script to run when your application quits that would log you out.

It looks like Philip has provided the script you need.

Details of Script Timer can be found at http://www.appsandmore.com.

Hope that helps,

Don