big5apps

[big5apps] Re: Not getting GPS Locations dga Tue Mar 24 04:00:26 2009

I tried to use the deprecated functions Device.Location.wait() and
Device.Location.last() with the same result.  I do not get a GPS
location while the Google Maps application does.  Can anyone else
confirm this behaviour (or not, in which case it might be my phone
that is the problem)?  If so, it should be reported as a bug.  I was
relying on Big5 for an application that needs to be working by the
beginning of May and this problem is a bit of a show stopper.

Is LiquidGear likely to be available for download from the app store
any time soon?  The whole point of these apps is to provide a platform
for strictly web-based solutions that can be downloaded readily by
anyone.  If I have to build my own custom version of Big5 or
LiquidGear, then I might as well just use PhoneGap and post my own app
to the app store.