biopython

Re: [Biopython] Dealing with Non-RefSeq IDs / InParanoid Matthew Strand Tue Jun 23 17:00:54 2009

Thank you for the response. I will be working on a system to handle such
cross-listings commencing immediately. Before I start writing everything
from scratch, has any work been done on accessing the EMBL-EBI Ensembl
databases from BioPython?

I would be willing to build on experimental code.  Various searches related
to Ensembl & biopython turned up many dead links to cvs.biopython.org, so I
assume this has been attempted at some point.

Thanks,
-Matthew Strand