blackberry-storm-users

Questions santz Mon Jun 22 13:00:52 2009

Hi everyone, well i have a couple of questions.
1. I was messing with the options button and somehow managed to turn
on this blinking green light, problem is that i cant get it to turn
off. Is this normal? b/c my girlfriends storm has no blinking green
light. What did i do, how do i turn it off, it's getting annoying?
2. can i hook up to a wireless connection? if so how do i use it or
install it?