cfwheels

[cfwheels] Re: Newb errorMessagesFor problem jpgilman Tue Jun 23 19:00:28 2009

See above for my controller.  In general everything works.  I can
create a record and edit it.  If I leave the name blank on a new
record or delete the name on an existing record, the transaction isn't
committed to the db.  The only screwy bit is that I don't get my error
message.