communityengine

[CommunityEngine] Re: Passwords - Unencrypt LostyJai Mon Jun 15 02:00:59 2009

Thanks for that guys, I appreciate it.

Just sometimes I get users saying their newly resetted passwords are
not working. Most of the time this is a user problem.

Would you people be able to suggest any options to avoid these kind of
problems? (make it more easier?)