courier-users

Re: [courier-users] "400 Service temporarily unavailable" for a domain in esmtproutes file fjar Uno al día Wed Jun 24 08:01:30 2009

Hello again,
after reading courier documentation, I've tried to disable Backscatter
suppression. Basically added
          opt BOFHSUPPRESSBACKSCATTER=none
to my bofh configuration file and commented out
         ESMTP_BLOCKBACKSCATTER=smtp/dsn
in courierd configuration file and restarted everything.

Unfortunately the "400 Service temporarily unavailable" is still there
for many incoming mails and I can see how courier is updating the
suppression list (I think this is controlled by the files in the
var/track folder).

Please help!