dev

Re: Struts 2.1.7 Vote Musachy Barroso Thu Jun 25 19:00:25 2009

yeah this is broken so I am voting -1. The problem is this bean definition:

<bean type="org.apache.struts2.rest.handler.ContentTypeHandler"
name="multipart/form-data"
class="org.apache.struts2.rest.handler.MultipartFormDataHandler" />

MultipartFormDataHandler is no defined anywhere, I think it is related
to this ticket:

@Wes: missing commit?

musachy