dvdlist

Re: Identifying a Macrovision protected DVD Satyanarayana Chebrolu Thu Nov 27 04:00:32 2008

Hi all,
I am new to this dvd list. I got a problem.

Q) Assume that I insert a dvd in my iMac. I want to figure out whether that
DVD is Macrovision protected or not through some program on Mac OS X.

Could you please suggest me is there  any API/Framework does that work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Satya.