engine-developers

Re: [Engine-Developers] Interesting developments on the edge! Sven Fuchs Wed Nov 26 10:01:14 2008

I don't know what made him change his mind today, but after his keynote at railsconf eu I've mentioned to him that people today are using Engines for something pretty similar to what he suggested in his talk ("concern'izing" stuff to modules), just one level up in the architecture (i.e. using plugins). He was amazed and said he liked that idea.

I'm just happy that finally I can stop dealing with fud in #rubyonrails and elsewhere about "david says engines are deprecated".

Oh, btw ... James, thank you for Engines ;)