factor-talk

[Factor-talk] Treating tabs as whitespaces in source code Samuel Tardieu Mon Jun 15 11:00:40 2009

Right now, tabs are not considered whitespaces between tokens in source
code. This has two implications:

  - it is possible to define a word called "a   b" (with a tab in its
    name) ;
  - it is impossible to use tabs to indent source code (not that I like
    it, but some of my students where hit by this today).

I hope this is just a bug and not a feature :)

The second patch fixes this, while the first one fixes a doc string
(pull request sent last week but never integrated).

The following changes since commit 6d8ce222de3af3717a912b3dd3dd88d7044eea1b:
  Slava Pestov (1):
        sequences: change implementation of interleave

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.rfc1149.net/factor.git for-slava

Samuel Tardieu (2):
      Documentation fix for PV{
      Treat tabs as blank characters when tokenizing

 basis/persistent/vectors/vectors-docs.factor |    2 +-
 core/lexer/lexer-docs.factor                 |    8 ++++----
 core/lexer/lexer.factor                      |    2 +-