fedora-devel-java-list

[fedora-java] Removing Eclipse Fedora branding for F-12 Andrew Overholt Tue May 12 13:00:51 2009

Hi,

I think the time has come to remove the Fedora branding in our Eclipse
SDK packages.  We originally did it for a few reasons (gcj wasn't
supported by upstream and we were relying on it, we were patching a few
places, etc.) but those are mostly gone now.

If I don't hear any reasons that people think we should keep it, I'm
going to remove it in the devel branch by the end of the week, 15 May.

Thanks,

Andrew