fedora-devel-list

Re: FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26 Adam Miller Fri Jun 26 16:00:39 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Matthew
Woehlke<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I too would like to see KDE treated as a first-class citizen, rather than
> blindly pushing Gnome to the ignorant masses.

The problem with this is that you are now pushing two things blindly
at ignorant masses, so not only do they have no clue what their doing
because its a different operating system from what they are
(generally) used to but there are two "default" interfaces to it. How
does this make sense?

I'm a Xfce and KDE user, I actually don't have Gnome installed on a
single machine I own but I still don't think that adding complexity is
going to help the user base.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com