flexigrid

Re: FlexiGrid + ComUnionERP = Extensive code samples Ed Valentine Fri Jun 12 09:01:00 2009

Thanks for telling us about the project. The demo looks really good
and I will be looking at the code. The performance is good and the UI
seems nice and clean.

I am using your Flexigrid with Turbogears. I am still looking for a
good list of all of the options built into Flexigrid, do you have some
good suggestions of where to look?

Thanks for sharing your effort.