freebsd-multimedia

FreeBSD-8.0 and libumidi20 (update) Hans Petter Selasky Wed Jun 17 03:00:22 2009

Hi,

I've updated my USB MIDI library to include my MIDI file generator, in hope
that you will find it useful, and relax from programming by making some music
:-)

Useful software that you need from ports:

timidity++
fluidsynth

Useful hardware:

Yamaha MIDI enabled keyboard or similar.

Software is available from:

svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
      checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/libumidi20

To install MIDI library:

make clean all install

One of my tunes:

make -C example play

Have fun! And if you make something cool, I will be glad to hear from you!

--HPS