gnome-do

[GNOME Do] Re: NetworkManager Plugin for DO Chris Szikszoy Wed Jun 17 14:00:40 2009

Hello,

I've got pretty much all of NM's dbus interface wrapped up already.
My code allows for searching for connections, getting all connection
properties (wireless & wired), connecting to wireless AP's (multiple
AP's with one SSID are also sorted by signal strength, so it'll always
connect to the strongest, and probably more than I'm forgetting.

You can check out my code here:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~cszikszoy/do-plugins/nmdocklet

Everything is pretty much complete, I just haven't worked on the
actual "Docklet" part of it yet.  But the NM stuff is all there.

-Chris S.