google-caja-discuss

[Caja] Re: experimental/prototype broken? Matthew Russell Fri Jun 26 16:00:34 2009

A bit more progress on this beyond just getting the tests to run
without breaking. When running build.sh, there are actually a few
exceptions that are causing certain tests to error out, but those
aside, here's where I'm at with all of this. Kind of stuck at the end,
so maybe someone can help:

To fix experimental/prototype (so far) -
* remove the -a option from caja.rb.
* change : to :: in the resource file whitelist/html_attrib.json
* update Rakefile to copy over json_sans_eval.js into assets/

-- manual debugging after this point till I get things working, then
I'll figure out how to automate it --

* update html page (say, truth_test.html) to include json_sans_eval.js
script before cajita.js
* update gadget chrome in the page to include the
truth_test_cajoled_gadget..out.js file instead of
truth_test_cajoled_gadget.js

At this point, you can load truth_test.html in your browser and see
about "limit is null"....

limit is null
http://localhost/caja/experimental/prototype/test/unit/tmp/assets/html-emitter.js
Line 149

I tried setting a breakpoint and trying to inspect what's going on
here, but admittedly, it's a bit over my head. Does that particular
error make sense to anyone based on previous regressions you may have
seen?