greasemonkey-dev

[greasemonkey-dev] reading a text file from my local machine into variable viswanath viswanath Wed Jun 17 04:00:43 2009

Hi friends,
                I need to read a text file from my ubuntu x86_64
machine into variable in my greasemolenkey userscript. Please if you
know let me know the way, is is urgently needed to one of my project.