haml

[haml] Re: lesscss? Noel Wed Jun 17 12:01:34 2009

I think that part of the reason that less got so much attention has to
do with marketing.  By that I mean they really have a nice site and it
is very easy to compare and contrast CSS with LessCss.

That being said I knew right away that Sass + Compass was a lot more
flexible, I can't say I would have gotten that impression when I first
looked at Sass or even if you look at the non-edge Sass docs.  Once
the new version is released it will be simpler to see the differences.