30D@yahoogroups.com

Re: [30D] Sell Photos On-Line - This is the Right Way to Sell For Profit Robert Hamm Fri Jul 17 10:01:24 2009

Another get rich fast scheme.  I wish they would leave these forums to the
legit people.

--- On Fri, 7/17/09, ywmuwixpwqnl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: ywmuwixpwqnl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [30D] Sell Photos On-Line - This is the Right Way to Sell For Profit
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 11:44 AM

                  Lots of people sell photos on-line on a daily basis. I can
proudly say that I'm indeed one of such people. You too can easily get into
this and make good money from it..

Selling photos on-line is quite easy when you know what you are doing. That's
really the key to tremendous success with this quick technique of making money.
Trying to earn good money from selling photos without the right knowledge, is
like shooting in the dark. This is the reason why many people fail miserably
and never get to earn a dime.

You need to get things right from the onset to start seeing the big bucks. You
need to invest in good advice and information which will guide you and show you
the simple steps to follow.

Start treating this like a business. Going into a forest and simple shooting
your gun without targeting will not help you hunt well. Targeting what you need
is what will get you the kind of money you need. I want to assure you here that
those photos you have can be sold on-line. You can sell photos on-line at any
time of the day.

You can send them in even at midnight through your computer and get paid within
hours. It's really not so complicated. This is where I have to reveal to you
another truth.

The truth is that, research shows that only about two people out of every ten
reading this advice will actually do something immediately and start making
money. That's the sad truth. The other 8 people will doubt or procrastinate and
postpone things to another day and end up never starting.

Well, that would mean more money for those of us who sell photos on-line.. Now,
which group do you belong to? Do you have photographs of animals, events,
shows, nature, etc? You can get them sold fast.