ACC@yahoogroups.com

Re: [ACC] RE: controllers Bill Boatright Fri Feb 17 22:00:22 2012

GREETINGS kind sir.
im an old repeater builder in northeast louisiana
have a few repeaters. 900mhz  440x2   2mtrx2  1-6mtr  and built a 10 mtr a
couple a years
ago but haven't put it on yet  and a few spare parts.
my mintor passed away a few years ago and i ask his wife if i could use his call
she said she would b honored i do. my old call when i started was kb5tlb
but retired it for henery's   boy do i miss him.

i c  you have a couple of extra din's for a 96.
boy i could use 1 r 2 bout now  could you tell me how much  ifen you were gona
sell
them??    please and thank you.

just got in to the ACC controllers about a year ago.
started with a 85 that were broken and MR paul  fixed it  then i got an 850
paul fixed
it now ive gone nuts and bought 2 -96's and got out bid on the DVR for t6he 96.
oh well maby ill find one.  just bought one from  junkgirl 2 on ebay.
she's leting me pay up on the first of march. VA disability holds me back
so i have to fly low.

THANKS for leting me in the group. im not a rocket sientist and can't spell 2
well
  THANKS again kind sir  and good evening from  wb5sot bill    73'S