ACC@yahoogroups.com

Re: [ACC] (unknown) Chris Boone Thu Mar 22 13:00:47 2012

you can call me at 4093516357 cell thanks for all help

Chris ACC list owner

Sent via my Samsung Transform Ultra

Chris Boone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Need all chips other than the cpu and 4053 audio...seems I have a bad latch of
something and just plan to shotgin all chips that could be the issue...please
reply asap ....i forgot the manual this morning...and want to get the chips
while at EPO Houston

Tnx

Sent via my Samsung Transform Ultra