ACC@yahoogroups.com

[ACC] DVR pull up resistor MARK Fri Mar 23 17:00:19 2012

Hi all, OK, I give up. I can't get the DVR to work with the 850 (ver 3.8)
controller anymore.  We changed out the repeater for a different one
and much of the old wiring was ripped out from the old cabinet.
I believe the 850 and DVR is hooked up correctly since all functions of
the controller work. Just can't get the DVR to work at all.  Does anybody
out there in ACC land know where this magical pull up resistor goes and
what the value of it is??
THANKS,  73,  Mark  N2FLF